Search This Blog

Thursday, 16 June 2011

I Love Women

Inspirational, strong and unique women! I am a feminist and here are some if the ultimate girl power women...

Meryl Streep:
She is mysterious, self assured and keeps her life very secret from the public...
She acts in amazing role and has managed to bring up four kids away from the limelight. 
I love her poise and noble air.  She seems genuine and is completely herself.

Keira Knightley:
I love her movie roles and her complete certainty of her acting.  She is not afraid to try new things and who cannot adore her after watching the modern "Pride and Prejudice" (My all time favourite movie).  She is a strong woman who we have definitely not seen the last of.

Helen Mirren:
This British actress is hilarious.  She has an amazing grasp of Britsh humour and she is also a serious actress.  I also love her roles and her poise and the granduer that surrounds her.  She is truly an inspiration to all girls.

Ellen Page:
The thing I love about Ellen is her absolute uniqueness.  She is who she is and no body is going to change that.  I first saw her in "Juno" and I loved her spunk and self assured attitude.


... that's a wise choice, 'cause I knew this girl, she had this like crazy freak out cause she like took too many behaivorial meds at once, and and she like ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and was like "I am a Kricon from the sea" ...
      -Juno
 These are just some if the famous women who I find amazing :)
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Exprese Your Opinion